For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week.
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. What book that hasn't been turned into a movie (yet) would you most like to see make it to the big screen, and who would you like cast as your favorite character?
A: A book I want turned into movie? I have to say that's a hard one! Whenever I read a book, I always picture it as a movie in my mind — so I'm always afraid that a real movie adaptation wouldn't live up to my expectations!
But I'll admit that there are tons I'd love to be adapted onto the big screen, like Julie Kagawa's The Iron Fey series or Divergent by Veronica Roth! Not sure who I'd choose as actors, though — I'm pretty picky with that kind of stuff! x)
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)