For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Drying Ink)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Oh my gosh, almost every single book I read makes me want to step into their reality — which always sounds so much cooler than our boring ever day life!
But I guess, if I had to choose, it'd be The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare! Because it's one of my favourites of all time and the world is just so compelling with all of the Shadowhunters, warlocks, werewolves, faeries and vamps — oh, and Jace! :)
What about you?
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)