Today, for the first time ever, I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! It's a meme hosted by the awesome girls at The Broke and the Bookish, where they post a different Top Ten list each week and we list our corresponding books! :)
This week's list is:
Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read Except Me
- Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling : These books are so popular, but I still haven't read any of the books or watched one movie! I know — sad, huh? x)
- Vanish by Sophie Jordan : I adored Firelight so I really, really need to get my hands on this sequel!
- Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake : I'm seeing this one EVERYWHERE in the blogosphere! I know it just came out, but it sounds so good!
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins : This book hasn't even been released yet, and I already feel like half the world has read, loved, and reviewed it!
- Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith : I love the TV show, but I've never picked up the books!
- Bloodlines by Richelle Mead : I love, love, love the Vampire Academy series and it seems like everyone is ten steps ahead of me with starting this new, spin-off series. I've heard mixed things about this book so I'm not so sure...
- I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore : Another loved-the-movie-but-should-I-read-the-books?
- Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles : I've had this recommended to me by so many people, but I'm worried I won't like it!
- Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater : Everyone either loves it or hates it — but practically everyone has read it!
- The Near Witch by Victorie Schwab : I love books about witches and there are tons of people who liked this one. I want to pick it up soon!
WHAT'S YOUR TOP TEN?
P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)