Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read Except Me


Today, for the first time ever, I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! It's a meme hosted by the awesome girls at The Broke and the Bookish, where they post a different Top Ten list each week and we list our corresponding books! :)

This week's list is:

Top Ten Books I Feel Everyone Has Read Except Me
  1. Harry Potter by J. K. Rowling : These books are so popular, but I still haven't read any of the books or watched one movie! I know sad, huh? x)
  2. Vanish by Sophie Jordan : I adored Firelight so I really, really need to get my hands on this sequel! 
  3. Anna Dressed in Blood by Kendare Blake : I'm seeing this one EVERYWHERE in the blogosphere! I know it just came out, but it sounds so good!
  4. Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins : This book hasn't even been released yet, and I already feel like half the world has read, loved, and reviewed it! 
  5. Vampire Diaries series by L.J. Smith : I love the TV show, but I've never picked up the books!
  6. Bloodlines by Richelle Mead : I love, love, love the Vampire Academy series and it seems like everyone is ten steps ahead of me with starting this new, spin-off series. I've heard mixed things about this book so I'm not so sure...
  7. I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore : Another loved-the-movie-but-should-I-read-the-books?
  8. Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles : I've had this recommended to me by so many people, but I'm worried I won't like it!
  9. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater : Everyone either loves it or hates it but practically everyone has read it!
  10. The Near Witch by Victorie Schwab : I love books about witches and there are tons of people who liked this one. I want to pick it up soon!
And that's my list! :)

WHAT'S YOUR TOP TEN?

-Mimi

P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)

9 comments:

  1. Lola- (laughs) I KNOW!
    And Perfect Chemistry is really good. Don't be fooled by the...cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm staring at your blog shocked- you haven't read Harry Potter? Stop what you are doing, and pick up Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone now. You must! You'll be so happy that you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, yes, you haven't read HP too! OMg, I thought that I was the only person on the planet that hasn't read them yet. Yay! :) Now I don't feel so lonely anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You haven't read HP?? hehe...thats weird. Vampire diaries is good too. But the books are very different to the TV show.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GAH! *dies*

    You HAVE to read Perfect Chemistry! Those Fuentes brothers are soooo *melts*

    and I haven't read any HP books either. I'm just not interested, though I did like the films. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the movie 'I am number 4'. didnt know it was a book until i started hopping around a saw a few reviews on it. my list is
    http://sidnebkclubreviewz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've read The vampire Diaries series and I did not like it at all. I don't even know why I went on to read all of them. The show is so much better.

    I can't wait to read Anna Dressed in Blood and LOLA!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I tried to read the Vampire Diaries, but it was awful. I do love the TV show though! Have you seen the latest episode? I'm dying to know what's happening with Caroline!

    Books of Amber

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! You haven't read HP!? Woah! But don't be worried, you aren't alone. I haven't read LOLA yet either! I really want to though.

    Kandee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!