For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Drying Ink)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Have I ever mentioned how awful I am at thinking of examples on the spot? Because I really am! I'm pretty sure there was at least one super-awesome villain I loved before, but I just can't remember one right now.
Then again, I think it really depends. Sometimes I want to have everything work out for the main protagonist, yet other times I just can't hate the bad guy (writer's intention or otherwise). And the villain winning in the end? How often does that happen? Pretty twisted! I'm a "happy endings" sort of person, but I definitely like my fair share of surprising twists! :)
What about you?
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: I have a brand new 300 Followers Giveaway going on with a list of awesome books to choose from! And my Happy Labor Day Giveaway ends tomorrow, so don't forget to drop by and enter! :)