Today, for the first time ever, I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! It's a meme hosted by the awesome girls at The Broke and the Bookish, where they post a different Top Ten list each week and we list our corresponding books! :)
This week's list is:
Top Ten Books I Want to Re-read
- The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins : I was just re-reading these the other day and I still can't believe how amazing they are!
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare : This series is pure awesome! Enough said. ;)
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano : This book has some of the most beautiful prose I've read in a while! It's dark and different and one of my favourites ever!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand : So sweet! I love everything about it!
- Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent : I ♥ TOD. Plus, snarky characters and super-cool plots are definitely worth re-reading!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : J'adore Anna! This book is magic!
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh : Oh my gosh, this book is a nightmare and a dream rolled into one! I just love it!
- Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins : I have a weakness for books with knee-slappingly hilarious sarcastic characters, and Hex Hall is no exception!
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa : This series is seriously amazing! Every time I pick up one of these books, I feel more like I'm watching an awesome movie!
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman : I still cry whenever I read these books! They're so sweet and sad and heartwarming!
WHAT'S YOUR TOP TEN?
P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)