For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Once Upon A Prologue)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: This is a really hard question! Even though there are times where I really want to change a character's bad decision (or when I want the heroine to end up with the other guy in a love triangle), I can't really think of a book where an ending bugged me enough that I'd want to completely change it.
But one thing that makes me really anxious is a cliffhanger ending. Because then we have to wait so long for the next book to come out, and it always feels like a lifetime!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: I have a brand new 300 Followers Giveaway going on with a list of awesome books to choose from! Don't forget to drop by and enter! :)