Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Everneath

 
 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by the awesome Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

Everneath by Brodi Aston
Last spring, Nikki Beckett vanished, sucked into an underworld known as the Everneath, where immortals Feed on the emotions of despairing humans. Now she's returned- to her old life, her family, her friends- before being banished back to the underworld... this time forever.

She has six months before the Everneath comes to claim her, six months for good-byes she can't find the words for, six months to find redemption, if it exists.

Nikki longs to spend these months reconnecting with her boyfriend, Jack, the one person she loves more than anything. But there's a problem: Cole, the smoldering immortal who first enticed her to the Everneath, has followed Nikki to the mortal world. And he'll do whatever it takes to bring her back- this time as his queen.

As Nikki's time grows short and her relationships begin slipping from her grasp, she's forced to make the hardest decision of her life: find a way to cheat fate and remain on the Surface with Jack or return to the Everneath and become Cole's...


(summary taken from Goodreads
Release Date: January 3, 2012 

I don't know why, but I've been really into books that deal with post-death scenarios lately! Plus, the cover for Everneath? Absolutely GORGEOUS!  

Doesn't this book sound so cool? :) 

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

-Mimi

17 comments:

  1. i am so excited to read this book too. i really like the premise and the cover is gorgeous. great pick :)

    i hope you can stop by my WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover for this one! Also, the plot sounds really interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Awesome pick, Mimi! I just got an ARC of this one last week, and it sounds awesome, not to mention it LOOKS amazing too!

    Stop by mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cover of EVERNEATH! I have this on my wishlist already.
    My WoW is CRAVE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cover of Everneath is definitely gorgeous. Hopefully its contents are just as good! Happy Reading!

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! nice to meet you =D
    New follower here! never saw your blog before. It's very pretty ^____^

    Everneath is one of my most awaited releases of 2012! cant wait for it!!


    My W.o.W http://dazzlingreads.blogspot.com/2011/09/waiting-on-wednesday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm dying to read this one! It sounds so good, and the cover is amazing!!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. ME TOO MIMI! I can't wait for this one to come out, that cover makes me happy and the blurb makes me wish January was a whole lot closer:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. YES!!! So excited to read this one when it comes out. The cover, the blurb--this book is definitely a package deal!

    Jessi @ Reading in the Corner

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think it's one of my favorite cover ! it's really gorgeous and the synopsis sounds nice! thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super excited to read this one! Great pick

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG! I am super excited for this book to hurry up and be out already, because I love Greek Mythology and this is definitely going to be a favorite. :)

    Plus, pretty cover is pretty!

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My WoW!
    Don't forget to enter: My Birthday Bash Giveaway! (Sorry, Not International!)
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. This book sounds awesome and the cover is definitely gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cover and fascinating premise. I can't wait to read about the underworld!!

    Donna @ The Happy Booker

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm such a sucker for books with gorgeous dresses on the front...and this is no exception; major cover lust!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!