For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Obsession with Books)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: A series that I keep reading over and over again? I have so many that I love to re-read that it's so hard to pick just one! Here are five that I just can't get enough of:
- The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare : This series is pure awesome! Enough said. ;)
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano : This book has some of the most beautiful prose I've read in a while! It's dark and different and one of my favourites ever!
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand : So sweet! I love everything about it!
- Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent : I ♥ TOD. Plus, snarky characters and super-cool plots are definitely worth re-reading!
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : Oh my gosh, this book just gives me the giggles by looking at it! I looooove Anna!
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: You can enter my 300 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! There are tons of awesome books to choose from! :)