Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

 
 Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by the awesome Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is: 

The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. 

It can.
She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.

(summary taken from Goodreads)
Release Date: September 27, 2011

Squeal with me if you thought this cover was just gorgeous when you first saw it! And that synopsis? September can't come fast enough! :)
 

WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WAITING FOR? 

-Mimi

14 comments:

  1. This book sounds amazing! I definitely need to put it on my TBR pile.

    Here's my WoW

    Kristin @ Better Read Than Dead

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how the each sentence in the synopsis is then contradicted by the next: she thinks it can't, it can; she thinks she can't fall in love, she can. And the cover is very stunning-definitely on my to-read list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cover is really cool...waiting for it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yess! This is currently in my book case as an ARC and I'm dying to read it. My blogmate LOVED it!!! Happy Wednesday! New follower!

    Check out Em's WoW post !
    And don't forget our amazing GIVEAWAYS !

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is definitely a must have! I actually pre-ordered my copy this morning. :-) Can't wait for it to come!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've only heard awesome things about this one. I just got an ARC of it and I must dive in soon :D Great pick, Mimi!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I feel as everyone is waiting for this one! Me too :)

    My WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to read this! Good pick, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This book sounds like Rosebush by Michele Jaffe to me. I can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. everybody is drooling over this one! Including me! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. looks good will have to check it out

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've been seeing great reviews on this one - can't wait to read it!

    Our WOW pick is at Book Sake. Check out our 900 Follower Giveaway too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I read this one at the beginning of the summer and it's SUPER good! :D I can't wait to get a finished copy.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!