Thursday, August 18, 2011

Follow Friday #12

Hi, everybody!

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)


All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Belle Books & Stuck in Books)
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: If you could write yourself a part in a book, what book would it be and what role would you play in that book? 

A: Now this is a tough question! I think that everyone would want to be the main character in their own story, supernatural or otherwise. Anything other than boring everyday life! ;)

But if I'd have to choose, I think I'd write myself as a kick-butt teenage Shadowhunter in Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series. Because I love the thought of demon slaying and I just adore the whole supernatural concept of the world!

What about you? :)

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!

-Mimi  

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)

13 comments:

  1. Haha that's the second Shadowhunter post I've seen! But I can't blame you- that would be pretty awesome. I actually did see someone who wanted to be the sidekick rather than the MC. But I agree with you- I'd rather be the MC. More fun that way ;)

    Thanks for posting, and I'm already a follower, but I can't wait to read more from you later!

    Brenna from
    Esther's Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two peas in a pod here! Would love to be in Cassie's books.

    Thanks for visiting StuckInBooks.com FF

    Following back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I seriously considered the Mortal Instruments as well; they are my absolute favs! Plus, I love Jace, Simon, and Luke. Great answer.
    Here is my FF:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-is-hosted-by.html
    Happy Friday:D
    Old follower

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopping through. I would love being a shadowhunter! I want Jace!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta Love the Mortal Instruments. I definitely do :) Just stopping by from the hop! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi & Happy Friday!

    I haven't read CC's series as yet but hope to soon.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-19th-august.html

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah, I'd definitely want to be the main character in a supernatural book. I started reading the first book in the Mortal Instruments but haven't finished yet.

    I'm a new follower. Here's a link to my Follow Friday:
    http://booksandcollege.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Friday! I'm an old follower :)

    Hmmm... I have seen a lot of demon slayers this weekend ;) I haven't read the Mortal Instruments series yet, but it sounds pretty kick-ass-- I can't wait to get into it!!

    You can see my FF post for this week at the link below-- would love if you stopped by! Have a great weekend :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here!

    I absolutely LOVE your answer - It's also my pick too!

    Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. stopping by to say hi and have a good weekend
    www.inthe-outhouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Finally. Someone with a little Mortal Instruments blood. I too choose to be in it.But instead of a bad-ass shadow hunter, I'm a bad-ass warlock.

    -New Follower

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, there! I LOVE your blog!! I'm now a follower!

    This is a GREAT answer! Although I haven't read this series yet (I have all the books, too, but...so little time...sob!), I agree completely with your answer. It would be absolutely AWESOME to be a Shadowhunter and rid the universe of those horrible creatures!!

    Here's my Follow Friday post:

    http://anightsdreamofbooks.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-hop-7.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!