For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Belle Books & Stuck in Books)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Now this is a tough question! I think that everyone would want to be the main character in their own story, supernatural or otherwise. Anything other than boring everyday life! ;)
But if I'd have to choose, I think I'd write myself as a kick-butt teenage Shadowhunter in Cassandra Clare's Mortal Instruments series. Because I love the thought of demon slaying and I just adore the whole supernatural concept of the world!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)