For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Hands and Home & Me, My Shelf, and I)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life. Was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader? Did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation? Does it bring you comfort every time you read it?
A: This is a really hard question to answer because I honestly think that each book I read influences me in some way — big or small. I'm sure it's the same with a bunch of other people!
But the series that made me stay up several nights in a row thinking about how lucky I was to live in this society instead of a dystopian one was The Hunger Games Trilogy by Suzanne Collins. I just can't get over how amazing it was! Definitely an eye-opening favourite!
What about you? What book(s) really influenced you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)