For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Steph Likes Books & Teen Fiction Centre)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Since I'm still a teenager (fifteen in October!), I really just love anything that has to do with the whole YA range. I'm not that picky as long as the writing is good, the characters are lovable, and the story is intriguing enough to keep me reading.
But lately, I guess I have to say that I've fallen into the dystopian craze because it's just so interesting to read. I also love paranormal romance, urban fantasy, and steampunk. Sorry; I'm really bad at picking one thing out of many!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)