For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Oh my gosh, if any paranormal/mythical creature came out of the closet, it would be insanely awesome! But I have to say that I'd really want to publicly hang out with shifters and witches because they're just so cool!
I'm not so sure about faeries because they're kind of slippery in that sneaky sort of way. But I wouldn't mind having vampire friends either as long as they don't take their debut into society as a chance to drink some public blood!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)