Thursday, August 25, 2011

Follow Friday #13

Hey, everybody!

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)


All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (Required) Follow the featured bloggers of the week. (Jenni Elyse & Caught in the Pages)
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: In books like the Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood) series, the paranormal creature in question "comes out of the closet" and makes itself known to the world. What mythical creature do you wish would come out of the closet, for real?

A: Oh my gosh, if any paranormal/mythical creature came out of the closet, it would be insanely awesome! But I have to say that I'd really want to publicly hang out with shifters and witches because they're just so cool!

I'm not so sure about faeries because they're kind of slippery in that sneaky sort of way. But I wouldn't mind having vampire friends either as long as they don't take their debut into society as a chance to drink some public blood!

What about you? :) 

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY! 

-Mimi

P.S.: Don't forget to enter my 100 Followers Giveaway if you haven't already! All you have to do is be a follower and it's international! :)

13 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I'd love to have vampires too. As long as they don't bite me :-)

    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shifters and Vampires would be awesome!!

    New follower :)

    My FF, http://bookmigik.blogspot.com/. and I'm also having a giveaway if you want to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice! Shifters and Witches are cool!

    Tia @ Falling For Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday!

    A great pick..

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy friday! I would say vampires too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! new blog/twitter follower!!! can't go wrong with vampires and shifters!!! ;)

    for my pick, I decided to go with genies...I figure I can always wish for all the other magical creatures, lol. ;)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!! :)

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shifters sound good!


    New follower. :) My Friday & PNR Giveaway! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shifters would be pretty cool! My pick had to be vampires!


    Happy Friday!
    Shaunna
    Scarlet Letters

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'd be cool hanging out with witches, but oh man, I'd be so jealous of my shifter friends.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm all for witches, just as long as I was one of them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stopping by for FF! I'm now following you. :)

    Hanging out with witches would be so fun! I also think it'd be fun to hang out with fairies, but I love the mischievous fun we could get into. Haha!

    Amanda @ Letters Inside Out - FF & Top Spot

    ReplyDelete
  12. I agree on shifters! :D

    New follower!
    -Kat

    http://katmuntser-reviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I always wished I could be a witch--even before Harry Potter came out :) Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!