Thursday, October 13, 2011

Follow Friday #20

Hey, everyone!

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)


All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. 
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?

A: Okay, now this is a hard question! I don't know, but I think I prefer my TV shows and books separate they're all super cool on their own!

But right now, I'm in love with The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle TV shows! I think either of them would be pure EPICNESS with Divergent by Veronica Roth or The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Just because I'd love to see vampires or witches in a cool dystopian book!

What about you? :)

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY! 

-Mimi

P.S. You can still enter the first giveaway and second giveaway in my Autumn BookFest if you haven't already! :)

17 comments:

  1. Hi Mimi & Happy Friday!

    A great answer and a nice mix..

    My FF - http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vampires in a dystopian world? I'm not sure how exactly they'd pull that off, but I would be SO interested in seeing the attempt! I watch The Vampire Diaries but The Secret Circle didn't look all that interesting to me. I might start watching it eventually, if I get enough recommendations. Lol.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so right, I'd love to see vampires in a dystopian setting! I think that would just amp up the thrill a hundred times more. Damon would totally kick butt at the hunger games too by the way =)

    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves
    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific answer! Old Follower hopping thru. Check out my response at Gimme The Scoop Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a tough question; I'm also in favor of keeping them separate. I've never seen either of your shows but there would probably be a lot of stories to come out of a paranormal/dystopia mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great answer! I think it would be awesome to see Hunger Games on the screen.

    Check out my FF @ http://australianbookshelf.wordpress.com/2011/10/14/feature-follow-friday-14/

    Plus i'm a new follower

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hopping through. I love your combos. I like how you didn't pick the obvious choices to go with Vampire Diaries.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really want to check out The Secret Circle. I loved the series when I was in high school.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That would be interesting, so see Stefan and Damian in there with Katniss and Peeta and Gale...

    Here's my FF.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hehehe, vampires in a dystopian world! Write THAT, lol. :-)

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dooooooooood! I totally live for Thursdays nights! Best night of the week thanks to those show, though last night's ep of the Secret Circle shocked me! Why?????????

    Happy Weekend, Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would love to see Secret Circle and Vampire Diaries cross over.
    New follower

    ReplyDelete
  13. For some reason I can't see Elena making it very far in the Hunger Games...but I also only know her from the TV show (and I still sometimes think of her as the kid from Degrassi lol!). Interesting choices!

    New follower, check out my #FF here!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol!!! Well I haven't read the Vanp Diaries... But Divergent was EPIC!
    I don't even know how I'd answer this one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Hunger Games! Good choices.
    New follower!
    MaryAnn @ Chapter by Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're right ! I would be very curious to see that !!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Is this one really that good? I kept putting off picking up my ARC, but now I'm regretting my decision! Great review,
    divorce papers

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!