Thursday, October 06, 2011

Follow Friday #19

Hi, everyone!

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)


All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
  2. (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. 
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. If you could pick one character in a book, movie, or television show to swap places with, who would it be?

A: There are so many characters I'd love to swap places with that it's so hard to choose just one! So I'll make another list (because lists seem to be my new thing LOL):
  1. Isabelle Lightwood from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare : Being a kick-butt Shadowhunter like Isabelle would be so awesome! 
  2. Anna Oliphant from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : Oh my gosh, who doesn't want an amazing American-English-French boy like St. Clair? And to live in Paris, even if just for a little while? That's my dream!
  3. Cammie Morgan from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter : It would be SO AMAZING to go to an all-girls boarding school for spies! 
  4. Clara Gardner from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand : I want my own Tucker! And I love the idea of being an angel-blood with a purpose on earth. :)
What about you?

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY! 

-Mimi

P.S. You can still enter the first giveaway in my Autumn BookFest if you haven't already! Don't forget to check back later on Friday for Giveaway #2! :) 

19 comments:

  1. I really, REALLY need to read Anna and the French Kiss.

    Old follower, hopping through!

    http://readingtopenguins.blogspot.com/2011/10/following-friday-7.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I chose Anna too! For the same exact reasons as well hahaha. I absolutely loved that book :)

    I'm a new follower :D

    http://thebooklopedia.blogspot.com/2011/10/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh loved your answers! I've always wanted to be Isabelle too! Happy Friday Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi & Happy Friday Mimi!

    Great choices :) I chose Anna as well.

    My FF, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi. Happy Friday. Anna is a good choice. Nice list.
    Stephanie @ Five Alarm Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mine's sort of literary in that I'd want to be Cher from Clueless...because then I'd get to make out with Paul Rudd aka Josh aka Mr. Knightley. But I'm glad you listed several because there are just too many choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Anna on my list too, for the exact same reason. St. Clair + Paris? Sign me up for the switch now!

    New Follower!
    My Follow Friday
    Kristan @ Lost Amongst the Shelves

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hopping through. I hadn't thought of Cammie. That's a great idea.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hoping through, happy #FF
    http://kristyberridge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree with the Unearthly choice. I loved that book, and I loved the whole concept of her purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are great choices, I love Isabelle!

    Here's my FF: Mom Reads My Books

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Isabelle :) Good pick! I really need to read Anna and the French Kiss like, right now. It's the mail :) Excitementtt!!

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  13. hmm I have seen a few clary's but no Isabelles yet. Good Answer!

    Old Follower. :)

    My FF- Book Briefs(5 giveaways going on right now, including a Kobo e-reader!)

    -Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your choices of Isabelle and Anna! Both of them are awesome. :)

    New follower.

    Zareen
    http://reachforthebooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is so pretty! i'm a new follower from the hops! i'm going to check out your contest now :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi. I am a New Follower a new participant for Follow Friday! Currently I am reading Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins and I agree what you write about Anna Oliphant=))I chose some characters who are generally book lovers;))

    ReplyDelete
  17. OOh, I want Anna too! Living in France for a year. Wonderful!

    Following
    http://booksyourkidswilllove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so me. I'm completely tone deaf and couldn't play a musical instrument to save my life, but I love the sound of this book! Despite the fast-moving romance, I'm still really looking forward to reading this one. Thanks for the amazing review.
    divorce attorneys

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!