Sunday, July 03, 2011

In My Mailbox #2

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren, where we spotlight the books that we've received for review, swapped, or purchased that week. It's a really great idea and I'm excited to take part!

Since I stopped babysitting and am as broke as cracked glass, all the books on my IMM list for this week are borrowed.  

Demonglass by Rachel Hawkins
Red Glove by Holly Black
Between Here and Forever by Elizabeth Scott
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter
Forgotten by Kat Patrick
Zombies vs. Unicorns edited by Holly Black and Justine Larbalestier
Gimme a Call by Sarah Mylnowsky
Night Star by Alyson Noel
Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink

I am almost finished all of them so reviews will be posted soon! :)

WHAT'S IN YOUR MAILBOX? 

-Mimi

6 comments:

  1. Eeeheehee, Zombies vs. Unicorns sounds like the funniest anthology ever :P And I think I'll be checking out some Michelle Zink, too -- Prophecy of the Sisters looks really good. Hope you enjoyed your books!

    Here's my IMM :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a nice list of book that you received in your mailbox this week. The Goddess Test and Demonglass are on my to read list.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books this week. LOVED Forgotten. Red Glove and Demonglass are still on my tbe pile. Must get to them soon.
    Happy reading.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-26.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Psht, they may be borrowed, but they still rock! Demonglass is AMAZING. Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here are the books I received in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lot of good books!! Cant wait to read reviews =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you got so many good books! I can't wait to hear what you think of Forgotten because I've been dying to read that one! Zombies vs. Unicorns sounds VERY interesting too. I wonder what you thought of The Goddess Test, because I'm reading that one right now and it's only OK so far. Great mailbox!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!