Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: Wolfsbane

Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by the awesome Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is:

Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer
This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended-Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer-one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack-and the man-she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive. 
(summary taken from Goodreads)
Release Date: July 26, 2011 

Just a few more days until the release date of Wolfsbane! I loved Nightshade (you can read my review here), so I can't wait until the second book of this thrilling series comes out! I'm heading out to the bookstore on the very first day! 

But I still have no clue about which cover I prefer. How about you? :) 
 
WHAT BOOK ARE YOU WAITING FOR?  

-Mimi

12 comments:

  1. Very excited about this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Nightshade on my wish list! Maybe I can get to it soon. :)

    http://www.booksandbarks.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday-caitlin-kittredge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick!! I love the left cover the best.

    Paranormal Wastelands WoW:
    http://paranormalwastelands.blogspot.com/2011/07/waiting-on-wednesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first cover! I have not read the first book, but I do love the sound of it. ;) I'm for sure going to read the first one very soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've heard so many great things about this series and I haven't read it yet! I even have Nightshade sitting on my shelf! Great pick. Here's my WOW:

    Crystal @ Elegantly Bound Books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick! I looooove this series. I'm sad they redid the covers though =( The originals were so pretty, and the new ones feel much more "adult urban fantasy" than "ya paranormal romance", you know? Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved Nightshade and had a chance to read this. Enjoyed Calla's adventures but still mourning the old cover!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I seriously need to get started on this series! I'm going to try to get to Nightshade before Wolfsbane comes out. I think I like the cover on the left better. Here's my WoW, if you wanna check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have heard of wolfsbane.Guess its worth waiting :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't started this series, but I will, I promise.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Shay really gets his chance to shine in this book, and to me, he really seems to come out on top. Now, a complete blindsight could come in Bloodrose, and put Ren seriously back in the running in my eyes in BR, but I guess we'll have to wait and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!