Monday, July 11, 2011

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon: Kick-Off Post

Once Upon a Read-a-Thon

The Once Upon a Read-a-Thon, hosted by Candace's Book Blog, Pure Imagination, and Reading Angel, has finally started!

The goal is to read as many books as you can from 12:01AM on July 11th to 11:59PM on July 13th.

This is my official kick-off post. I can honestly say that I'm super excited to be a part of this it's my first read-a-thon! :)

With me taking extra courses in summer school (I know; I'm insane), I might not be able to read that many books, but that's okay! I have a super cool stack of new novels, and I'm hoping to get at least FOUR books in!

This is my newest pile (which I probably won't be finishing by the end of this read-a-thon): 

Enclave by Ann Aguirre
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Possession by Elana Johnson
Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand
Ten Things We Did (and Probably Shouldn't Have) by Sarah Mlynowski

Click HERE to sign up if you haven't already! It's going to be really awesome! :)

-Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!