Friday, July 01, 2011

Follow Friday #5 & Canada Day!

Hi again, everyone! :)

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee! It's a great neat way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join too! :)



All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow Parajunkee at her awesome blog. 
  2. (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Let's Talk About Books)
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button from Parajunkee's blog and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog! 
Q: ACK! Your favourite book/movie character (example Hermione Granger played by the Emma chick) just walked into the room! Who is it and what would be your first reaction? You get extra points if you include visual stimulation.

A: Ohh, this is another tough question! But I'd have to say that meeting Opal (played by Anna Sophia Robb) from the children's novel Because of Winn Dixie would be so cool! One, because Opal is such a sweet character and two, because I love Anna Sophia Robb. She's such an awesome actress! I'd probably be tripping over myself trying to not act like a fan, when I am ;)


The second character I would flip out to see would be Alice Cullen (played by Ashley Greene) from Twilight (don't judge). Because Alice is exactly the kind of girl I'd want as my little sister, and my first reaction would most likely be to hug her!

PLUS: It's Canada Day today! For all of those other Canadians out there (especially Canadian bloggers, like me!), I hope you have the most amazing day ever! :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY AND CANADA DAY!

-Mimi

5 comments:

  1. Hi, old follower stopping by from the Follow Friday blog hop! Those are two great choices! Check out my Follow Friday post on my blog! Happy Friday :)

    Kristen @suchateenagebookworm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such a cute blog. Don't be a stranger; stop by and say hi!

    http://mybookdiaries.blogspot.com

    P.s. I'm now following your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just loved Because of Winn-Dixie! It's so sweet and sad... great choice :)

    I'm a new follower of your blog- and happy Canada Day to you too, fellow Canadian blogger :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love your choice for characters. Alice is my favorite character from the Twilight series. Her personality is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I am a new follower of you as well. I totally understand why you picked Alice, I would love to have her for a best friend just like Bella! I love what you do on your blog when you say "borrow or buy" because I'm trying to save myself from ending up with tons of books that I own that I will never read again even if they were a good read. Great blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!