Friday, May 27, 2011

Follow Friday #1

Hey there! :)

For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee! It's a super neat way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger! :)



All you have to do is:
  1. (Required) Follow Parajunkee at her awesome blog. 
  2. (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. 
  3. Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing. 
  4. Grab the the button from Parajunkee's blog and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
  5. Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
  6. If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
  7. If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog! 
This is my first time joining this awesome blog hop, so here's a bit about me:

My name is Mimi Valentine. I'm fourteen and a huge book lover. Mostly I read YA paranormal, but I like to expand my variation (as long as it's not horror!). I also adore anything sweet, and have a HUGE phobia of bugs!

Q: How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them? 

A: Usually I read about one or two books a week, sometimes more if I recently went to the bookstore and sometimes less if I have tons of homework at the moment. I'm also one of those girls who likes to have a hard copy of every awesome book I've read (which is how I constantly waste my babysitting money), so my bookshelf is mostly made up of actually printed novels. 

Who are you? :)

HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!

-Mimi

3 comments:

  1. I also read about 1-2 books if I'm busy. Hope you had fun on your first blog hop! New follower here and have a great weekend!

    Dea
    Teen Readers' Diary

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there!
    You have a very pretty blog here :) I'm also a hard copy lover. I haven't really bought into the whole kindle/nook craze...not saying I won't. Just haven't yet;) But I don't think the e-format w/ever compare to holding a good book in your hands.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog, and I'm a new follower!
    Ninja Girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! *waves* I just found your blog, and it's so nice to meet you!

    I read about 1-2 books a week too, as I'm only in eighth grade so I've got homework to finish. I always buy hard copies of my books too! Haha, I am totally broke at the moment from going to Borders too much :) Can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!