Thursday, May 19, 2011

Book News: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

I can't be any more excited about this book! The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin comes out this September on the 27th, a nice eleven days before my birthday, and I wanted to get you just as pumped! :)

Mara Dyer doesn't think life can get any stranger than waking up in a hospital with no memory of how she got there. 

It can.

She believes there must be more to the accident she can't remember that killed her friends and left her mysteriously unharmed.

There is.

She doesn't believe that after everything she's been through, she can fall in love.

She's wrong.
(summary taken from Goodreads)

Doesn't it sound just amazing? And the cover is absolutely gorgeous as well. Right now, Michelle's giving away a special ARC of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer on her blog, so go ahead and check it out here!

I hope you're as excited for this as I am! :)

-Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for leaving your thoughts! I love hearing what you have to say, and I always try to comment on one of your blog posts in return! :)

It's really nice to meet you!