For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee! It's a super neat way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow Parajunkee at her awesome blog.
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week.
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button from Parajunkee's blog and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog!
My name is Mimi Valentine. I'm fourteen and a huge book lover. Mostly I read YA paranormal, but I like to expand my variation (as long as it's not horror!). I also adore anything sweet, and have a HUGE phobia of bugs!
Q: How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?
A: Usually I read about one or two books a week, sometimes more if I recently went to the bookstore and sometimes less if I have tons of homework at the moment. I'm also one of those girls who likes to have a hard copy of every awesome book I've read (which is how I constantly waste my babysitting money), so my bookshelf is mostly made up of actually printed novels.
Who are you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!