For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee! It's a great neat way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow Parajunkee at her awesome blog.
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Backseat Reader)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button from Parajunkee's blog and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog!
Q: What are you doing to prepare for an upcoming zombie apocalypse and/or the return of Mel Gibson to the silver screen? (Both of which could be terrifying.)
A: I love zombies! I mean, who doesn't? According to many stories, once you get past the undead part and the kind-of-disgusting smell, they aren't half bad. But I guess that turning into a zombie myself after an apocalypse isn't exactly something I'd want to do... so maybe I'll carry a can of Zombie-Off. My friend bought one before from a gag store. x)
As for Mel Gibson, I honestly don't know much about him so I can't judge. But he can't be as scary as rotting zombies, right?
This is now my second time joining this awesome blog hop! I'm still quite new to the blogosphere though, so I'd be ecstatic if you stopped by to say hi! :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!