I usually don't participate in that many memes, but I decided to join in on Tell Me Something Tuesday this week, hosted by Cambria Hebert, the awesome author of Masquerade. It's just a cool meme to help bloggers get to know each other by answering a question. And who doesn't want to get to know other bloggers? :)
This week's question is:
Who are your book boyfriends?
Oh gosh. You don't ask a bookish girl that question without expecting some really long answer that no one wants to read! x)
I actually have a shelf on Goodreads labeled Boys I Wish Were Real (to help manage how many times I fall head over heels for fictional boys), but if I had to go with a few to share...
- Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare : He's Exhibit A when I say that snarky boys are always favourites next to super-sweet boys and bad boys! ;)
- Will Herondale from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare : Because you can't have one of Cassie's boys without mentioning the other!
- Archer Cross from the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins : Exhibit B for proving that snarkiness in boys is always a selling trait! :)
- Alex Wakeman from Hunting Lila : Looooooooove him so much!! ♥ If I had an older brother who had an awesome best friend, I'd pray his name is Alex and that he rides a motorcyle.
- Tod Hudson from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent : I've been faithfully Team Tod since the very first book, and I don't think Rachel Vincent can do anything to change that! He's what makes reaping death less morbid than it is! ;)
- Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins : A book boyfriend list isn't complete without this French/English/American boy with a British accent! I'm sure that St. Clair is everyone's dream boy.
- Ash from The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa : In my dream world, I'm Meghan and Ash is my winter prince. Enough said.
- Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead : Don't hit me... but I've always been Team Adrian over Team Dimitri (and no, it has nothing to do with the fact that I have to research whether or not he has an extra "i" in Dimitri's name every time I spell it)! x)
- Aiden St. Delphi from the Covenant series by Jennifer L. Armentrout : If you haven't read a JLA book yet, then I need to brainwash you into doing so because she always writes the most amazing book boyfriends!
- Alex & Julian from Delirium & Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver : Even though I was faithfully all Alex in Delirium, I have to admit that Julian stole my heart in book two for pure sweetness and innocence!
- Jack from Everneath by Brodi Ashton : If you're looking for a sweet, amazing, and totally heartbreaking boy, this is HIM. I have a major love for this boy because of how he acts throughout the book and what he does in the end!
- Tucker Avery from Unearthly by Cynthia Hand : I was pretty sure I wanted to marry him in this first book. Who doesn't love a sweet, sexy, and wholeheartedly good cowboy?
- Christian Prescott from Hallowed by Cynthia Hand : I decided to divorce Tucker to elope with Christian after reading Hallowed. Trust me, it wasn't exactly a planned decision. x)
- Ezekiel Cross from The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa : They don't make boys like Zeke anymore. :') ♥
NOTE: This isn't even half of my list. x)
Who are YOUR book boyfriends? Are you as easily swept off your feet by fictional boys as I am (and disappointed by real ones LOL)? Do we have any in common? :)
Have an amazing Tuesday, you guys! ♥