Today I decided to participate in Top Ten Tuesday! It's a meme hosted by the awesome girls at The Broke and the Bookish, where they post a different Top Ten list each week and we list our corresponding books! :)
This week's list is:
Top Ten Books Whose Titles of Covers Made Me Buy It
- Wither by Lauren DeStefano : One of my favourite covers ever! ♥
- Unearthly by Cynthia Hand : I actually read this book from the library first, but then I bought it because I loved it so much and the beautiful cover was a plus!
- Nevermore by Kelly Creagh : I don't know what it was about this one, but when I saw it sitting on the shelf in stores, I just had to buy it!
- The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa : All covers in this series are so pretty! I actually saw the second book, The Iron Daughter, first and read it before I realized it was a second book LOL.
- If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman : Both of the new covers are gorgeous!
- Matched by Ally Condie : I know I can't be the only one who looked at this cover and thought "I want that on my bookshelf!"
- Firelight by Sophie Jordan : I just love this cover! It's so simple and beautiful, and I especially love the scales around the eye!
- Nightshade by Andrea Cremer : I honestly love the old colours so much more because they're what first caught me attention! Pretty pastel colours? Yes please!
- Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor : I have a thing for pretty masks, and I've only heard amazing things about this book. Those two things usually are a good sign!
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr : You have to admit that all of the covers in this series are so enchanting!
Plus, it's totally okay with all of the books I listed because they each lived up to their gorgeous covers!
WHAT'S YOUR TOP TEN?
P.S. You can still enter the first giveaway and second giveaway in my Autumn BookFest if you haven't already! :)