For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week.
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. If you could have dinner with your favourite book character, who would you eat with and what would you serve?
A: It's impossible to pick just one favourite character! Can I just do some speed-eating with all of them? x) Or better yet, let's have a feast!
But if I had to choose... I'd have to pick Jace from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare. I remember one scene in City of Bones when he took Clary and everyone to a cool Downworld restaurant — coconut pancakes plus sarcastic conversations sounds like a good combo to me!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S. You can enter the first giveaway, second giveaway, and third giveaway in my Autumn BookFest if you haven't already! :)