For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week.
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
Q. If you could have characters from a particular book meet and form an epic storyline with characters from a particular TV series, which would you choose and why?
A: Okay, now this is a hard question! I don't know, but I think I prefer my TV shows and books separate — they're all super cool on their own!
But right now, I'm in love with The Vampire Diaries and The Secret Circle TV shows! I think either of them would be pure EPICNESS with Divergent by Veronica Roth or The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. Just because I'd love to see vampires or witches in a cool dystopian book!
What about you? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!
P.S. You can still enter the first giveaway and second giveaway in my Autumn BookFest if you haven't already! :)