For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee & Alison Can Read! It's a great way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join, too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow the Follow My Book Blog Hosts (Parajunkee & Alison Can Read)
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (We Fancy Books & A Novella's Tale)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button up there and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee & Alison know, so they can stop by and check out your blog!
A: Only three? Well, that's really hard but I'll try my best! :)
- Cassandra Clare (author of The Mortal Instruments series and The Infernal Devices series): Because she's one of my favourite authors of all time and the way she creates her characters is amazing!
- Lauren DeStefano (author of The Chemical Garden series): Because she has probably the most beautiful and haunting prose I've ever read — and I read a lot.
- Tahereh Mafi (author of Shatter Me): Because her blog is hilarious and I can't wait to read her first book when it comes out! Plus, she seems like an awesome person to chill with!
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!