For those who don't know, Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by the super-duper awesome Parajunkee! It's a great neat way to meet new people and expand your list of friends over Blogger, and it's really easy to join too! :)
All you have to do is:
- (Required) Follow Parajunkee at her awesome blog.
- (Required) Follow the featured blogger of the week. (Read. Breathe. Relax.)
- Put your blog name and URL in the Linky thing.
- Grab the the button from Parajunkee's blog and place it in a post (so people can say hi in the comments!).
- Follow, follow, follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just only a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs! Also, don't just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don't say "HI!"
- If someone comments and follows you, share the love! Follow them back ;)
- If you're new to the Follow Friday hop, comment and let Parajunkee know, so she can stop by and check out your blog!
A: The worst book that I've actually finished? Aww, well, I don't really want to be mean, but it just has to be The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkein. I was forced to read it last year for English class for our final essay (and the fact that I was forced doesn't make me like it any more). I hated it. Not to offend any Lord of The Rings fans (sorry!), but The Hobbit was the most boring book!
What about you? What book did you really not like but actually finished? :)
HAPPY FOLLOW FRIDAY!