It's no secret that I develop major crushes on fictional book characters, and I'm sure I'm not the only one out there LOL! But I decided it would be fun to show off some of my favourite book boys! :)
So here are a few of many that I wish were real, in no particular order:
Boys I Wish Were Real
1. Will Herondale & Jem Cairstairs from The Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare: I know I'm not being fair to pick both boys, but they're both just so awesome! x) Will for his humor, snark and love for books; Jem for being one of the sweetest boys out there!
2. Jace Wayland from The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare: Another Cassie boy! She sure knows how to write them, huh? LOL!
3. Alex from Hunting Lila by Sarah Alderson: OH MY GOSH. This is the boy I wish was my imaginary big brother's best friend when I was growing up. I love him too much for words! ♥
4. Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: French/English/American boy extraordinaire! Need I say more???
6. Adam Wilde from If I Stay and Where She Went by Gayle Forman: Because the world needs more sweet, amazing, and realistically adoring boys like Adam!
7. TOD HUDSON from the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent: Oh my gosh, Tod is the biggest testament to the fact that I have a thing for snarky boys! Looooooove him so much! ♥
8. Adrian Ivashkov from Bloodlines by Richelle Mead: I know there's Dimitri but... I'm Team Adrian. *ducks and hides under table*
9. Zach Goode from the Gallagher Girls series by Ally Carter: Because I'll forever be a Gallagher Girl and Zach will always be one of the first boys I've ever had a book crush on! :)
10. Four from Divergent by Veronica Roth: Holy moly, this boy is perfection! He's smart, hot, tough, and totally and completely swoon-worthy... I don't think any girl can physically NOT love him!
I'm going to stop there because this list could get REALLY long REALLY fast! ;) Also on my list would be Lucas from Fated, Peeta & Gale from The Hunger Games trilogy, Jack & Cole from Everneath, Ash from The Iron Fey series, Ren from the Nightshade series, Archer & Cal from the Hex Hall series, and so many more!
There are just way too many awesome book boys out there! Funny how I've had way more fictional crushes that I've had on the guys in my grade, huh? The immaturity of high school boys ruins it LOL! x)
Who are some boys that YOU wish were real? Introduce me? ;)